Heliguy’s innovation and technology focus has played a significant role in the company’s growth, and would not be possible without the dedication of our talented team. We are now looking to expand that core team.
We are looking for an experienced Drone Technician who is confident with complex drone builds. This position is ideal for an experienced drone pilot with an engineering background who may want to diversify into the exciting world of drone cinematography.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and become an integral part of the team. The successful candidate will have/be:
- a current drone pilot license (CASA RePL holder)
- strong UAV FPV skills
- strong hardware skills – soldering, fabricating, assembling etc.
- competent with complex electronic systems
- CAD/CAM experience (must be able to run a CNC machine)
- strong skills with open source electronic hardware and software (e.g. Arduino)
- initiative in problem solving – particularly when dealing with machinery
- a savvy engineering brain
We are looking for a full-time Drone Tech to work out of our facility in Sydney’s inner-west. Unfortunately, we are only able to hire Australian residents with valid work visas at this time. All drone whisperers are encouraged to app
To apply, please send us your current CV, along with a letter explaining how you meet the position’s required skills and experience.