Jnr Drone Technician
Since Heliguy builds custom drones from the ground up, our Jnr Drone Tech is someone who is confident with complex drone builds. This position is ideal for a recent graduate with an engineering background who may want to enter the exciting world of Drone Cinematography.
Skills & Experience
Though there will be some on-the-job training (you will be shadowing a Senior Technician), we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and become an integral part of the team. We are looking for someone who has/is:
- a current drone license (CASA RePL holder)
- strong UAV FPV skills a bonus
- strong hardware skills – soldering, fabricating, assembling etc.
- competent with complex electronic systems
- CAD/CAM experience – must be able to run a CNC machine
- experienced with open source electronic hardware and software (e.g. Arduino)
- able to follow direction
- a good eye for detail
We are looking for a full-time Jnr Drone Tech to work out of our facility in Sydney’s inner-west. This position is suitable for recent engineering graduates or someone with a savvy engineering brain. Unfortunately, we are only able to hire Australian residents with valid work visas at this time. All budding drone whisperers are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send us your current CV, along with a letter explaining how you meet the position’s required skills and experience.